Friday, October 21, 2005

Going Digital

U know what I luv? Ok, get your mind out of the gutter damnit! Yes, I luv that 2, but u know what I also luv? Logging on to my cdbaby account and finding I have money because people are downloading my music! It just makes the sun shine inside my little heart. I focus so much on trying to move cds, I sometimes forget about the digital revolution. But I guess it makes sense to go digital. While people may not want to fork over $14 for a whole cd, they'll easily pay 99 cents for a song, right?

So far, the most downloaded song of mine is "I'm Coming Out" which is surprising. I thought it would be "Art" or "Make U Scream" , but no. It's the song on the disc that I personally was least happy with. I wanted to do a lot more with this song than I did, you know, have a big choir, live horns, really make it full, but uh ... I was on budget, ya heard? Plus, this was the last song to be recorded and I think I may have unintentionally rushed it a little bit. So, I'm shocked that so many people are diggin' it! Very cool!

If U ain't heard it yet and wanna hear it, get yourself on over to iTunes and download, baby, download!

"So, excuse me if I start 2 play with your digital display." - Ready for the World, Digital Display

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home